détail de l'offre.
nom de l’offre : IT SUPPORT ANALYST (F/H)
référence de l'offre : 307-S04-R000640_02R
offre publiée le : 19 septembre 2022
secteur d’activité : Activités juridiques et comptables
localisation : Paris 08 (75)
type de contrat : cdi
salaire : 40 000 € annuel
expérience : 3 année(s)
description du poste
The Support Technician provides technical support for the business and for end user devices-both hardware/software including PCs, laptops, IP Telephones, and mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with executives and would be able to identify recurring problems and work toward root cause analysis with proactive preventative solutions.
- Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
- Ensures that all requests from users are logged and escalation procedures are followed. Maintains problem status/resolution information in ticketing database.
- Troubleshooting problems with Windows based workstations, custom applications, email, network and peripheral equipment.
- Clearly document customer issue history and issue resolution for call tracking, reporting, and knowledgebase creation.
- Maintains expert level knowledge of the platform's operating systems, standard applications, and computer hardware solutions.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues on workstations, laptops and personal technology devices running Windows and Apple operating systems.
- Dealing with Apple, Samsung & AirWatch MDM queries.
- Prioritize and escalate problems as required to the appropriate IT teams.
- Collaborate with other IT teams as needed to determine and resolve issues.
- Actively monitor work queues for timely completion of customer requests.
- Pre-meeting conference room setup and support of audio / visual equipment as needed.
- Provide technical support of hardware on all end user workstations via desk side visits.
- Performs all Moves, Adds, and Changes.
- Installs and provides support for end user hardware such as desktop computers, LCD screens, peripheral devices, IP phones and firm managed mobile devices.
- Cisco IP Phone administration via Cisco Call Manager.
- Respond to questions & problems and provide instruction to attorneys, clients and staff with PowerPoint, document and spreadsheet presentations, video & web based presentations, video conferences, teleconferences and webinar setups. Provide technical support and troubleshooting of audio/video problems during teleconference, video conferences and webinars.
- Assist attorneys, clients and staff with Wi-Fi connection in conference rooms.
- Prepares loaner laptops and smart phones for users as needed.
- Maintains loaner asset management database.
- Participate on special projects.
- Work overtime, weekend and on-call as required.
- Minimum 3 years experience in support end user equipment in a high availability environment.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a solid understanding of PC hardware/peripheral devices, Active Directory, standard operating systems (Windows 7/8) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience supporting Citrix XenApp/Desktop platforms.
- Experience supporting mobile technologies iOS, Android, and Blackberry.
- Bachelor's degree or at least three years of experience working as a Support Technician.
à propos de notre client
We are looking for a IT Support Analyst (F/M) for our client.
niveau d'études : BAC+2
salaire minimum : 40 000 €
type de salaire : Annuel
ces offres peuvent vous intéresser.voir plus d'offres
Paris 07 (75)
26 000€ annuel
30 septembre 2022
Paris 17 (75)
28 000€ annuel
27 septembre 2022
Rosny Sous Bois (93)
35 000€ annuel
26 septembre 2022
votre demande est en cours de traitement