Offre publiée le 3 février 2020
Nous recherchons pour le compte de notre client, acteur majeur de la conception/fabrication d'implants orthopédiques, un European Procurement Manager H/F en CDI.
As a key member of the Global Procurement organization, the European Procurement Manager will oversee the France Procurement Team (6 persons) and European supply base and will lead strategic sourcing initiatives, support new product development, and design and execute programs to drive total cost improvement. This leader will build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to achieve breakthrough results and deliver excellent service to operations.
- Provide leadership and management for the France Procurement Team including coaching, development, and training as well as actively engage in Global Procurement initiatives.
- Lead and contribute to the development of global category strategies and drive regional execution. Design and implement procurement initiatives, including but not limited to contract negotiations, supplier rationalization, contracts management, risk management, supplier performance management, and lead times reduction.
- Provide hands-on support of new product introductions as needed by working closely with R&D and manufacturing operations and ensure Procurement leadership in the Make versus Buy process and decisions.
- Establish and update goals, metrics and reporting to support the attainment of cost savings and supplier performance targets.
- Responsible for Global PPV (Purchase Price Variance) and others financial targets, standard costs and spend analysis.
- Work in conjunction with Global Quality to ensure that elements of the Quality Management System are supported by departmental functions and drive improvement to the Quality System functionality, including but not limited to supplier controls.
- Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Materials Management, Supply Chain Management or related field MBA preferred.
- 5+ years experience in Management required and 10+ years relevant industry experience required.
- Medical/Pharma experience required and Orthopedics experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.
- Lean and Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel 15-20% as required.
- Strong organizational skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation
- Excellent communication skills to effectively influence at all levels, both formally and informally, and both internally
- Strong analytical skills/strategic thinker
- Results orientated
- Strong negotiation skills
- Highly organized and accountable with strong project management skills
- Fluent in English