Offre publiée le 7 avril 2020
Nous recherchons pour le compte de notre client, société leader dans le domaine du paiement et de la monétique, basée dans le 15ème arrondissement de Paris, un SOLUTION MANAGER.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic & Global Accounts, you will be in charge of:
- Support of Sales and Business Development teams.
- Contribute to responses for proposals and tenders covering the technical aspects of our solutions.
- Manage the bid management process during the commercial engagement.
- Present, explain and demonstrate our Solutions to our Customers.
- Manage all solution aspects during pre-sale.
- Ensure that the proposed solutions meet the customer's needs.
- Participate to the industrialization of the technical support to the commercial teams.
You manage the introduction of our solutions with our customers:
- You are responsible for the capture of the customer's needs.
- You analyze the customer's needs and transmit them to the various product teams, so they are taken into account in the products roadmaps.
- You identify potential partners (integrators, distributors, partners) that are needed to address specific vertical markets.
Master's degree in a relevant technical discipline (Engineering School and/or University)
- At least 5 years as pre-sales engineer, solutions consultant, product manager/owner, project manager or business analyst...
- 1st experience in the payment industry, Fintech or Telecommunications...
- Experience of agile development methods and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio, Project, Jira
- Fluent in English. A 3rd language (German, Spanish, Italian etc...) could be a real advantage.