nom de l’offre : DÉVELOPPEUR SALESFORCE(F/H)
référence de l'offre : 307-S16-R000156_01R
offre publiée le : 23 mars 2021
secteur d’activité : Fabrication d'équipements électriques
localisation : Arras (62)
type de contrat : cdi
salaire : 45 000 € annuel
expérience : 5 année(s)
The Salesforce developer is a member of a highly engaged team driving visible Salesforce initiatives across the organization including building applications on the Force.com platform and supporting integrations with Salesforce. This position will work alongside Salesforce
Administrators and Salesforce Business Analysts. The person will be responsible for developing development estimates and technical design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, and integrations of the Salesforce platform.
- Work with business analysts and administrators to determine technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Develop and customize products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
- Create/modify controllers, controller extensions, and triggers across all Salesforce platforms
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases
- Testing, training, and documentation
- Participate in the sales cycle as needed (solution definition, estimating and project planning)
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) to maintain updated ticketing for events, incidents, requests, changes, problems, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements,
and “how-to” assistance.
- Act as a point of escalation for advanced issue resolution.
- Experience in migrating data and customizations across Salesforce environments
- Ensure service level availability of the Force.com platform and integration applications and provide on-call support as required for break/fix/enhancement activities to resolve application issues.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills in English
- 1-year experience working on the Salesforce platform with Force.com developer toolkit -
Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool
- Experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years' experience with Force.com developer toolkit - Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services & Metadata APIs
- Salesforce certifications
- web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Additional experience is an advantage (SAP,
Infor, Microsoft CRM, InterAction, SalesLogix, Oracle, etc.)
Nous recherchons pour le compte de notre client, grand acteur mondial industriel, un DEVELOPPEUR SALESFORCE (H/F).
niveau d'études : BAC+3
salaire minimum : 45 000 €
type de salaire : Annuel